we've all played that hilarious party game. With Word Blanks, you can now play the same game online or print them out for free. Go crazy creating your own personalized libs to play or print. Updated daily with new stories created by other Word Blanks users. Choose from thousands of stories, including celebrity, holiday and children's libs! Word Blanks is not associated with Penguin Group (USA) Inc., the publishers of the original Mad Libs®.
Popular this Monthmore…
- Apple Pie Recipe
- Bird Set Free by Sia
- Scam Letter from Nigerian Prince
- Let It Go from Frozen
- The Awkward Date
Word Blanks can be educational. Learn Nouns, Verbs, Adjectives and other more advanced parts of speech while you play. Math-and-reading-help-for-kids.org recommends ad libs as exercise for the brain. With over 10,000 stories to play, there is something for everyone.
Our Libs are printable for free! Automatically print the story onto two pages, the first page asking for the parts of speech, the second page will contain the story with fill in the blanks.
Random Completed Word Blank from Today
20 Ways to Annoy People
Do you want to annoy the people around you for revenge, or just for fun ? Are you already an annoying person who wants to hone your skills ? Are you trying to annoy someone specific, such as your teacher or your boyfriend ? Whatever your reason, unless you want to be annoying, read on
1. Say hello to someone, and when they say hello back, scream at them, " What the heck is your problem, man
2. Reply to everything someone says with that's what YOU think ( Ex : Our little bundle of joy should be due sometime next month You : That's what you think
3. Randomly ask anybody you see, When is your birthday
4. When in an elevator, randomly start singing any song that comes to mind.
5. Call someone by the wrong name, and make them think that they're somehow related to you. ( Ex : Nancy, my long-lost aunt ! How's the baby going
6. Make excessive eye contact with someone as if you were in a staring contest, and if they get freakedout and ask why you're staring at them, you say, Are you talking to me
7. Inform others that they exist only in your imagination.
8. Ask people what gender they are.
9. When your teacher is in the middle of teaching class, randomly ask, When is the last day of school
10. When having a conversation with someone, randomly repeat yourself as much as you can.
11. When at a restaurant, ask a bunch of random people, Do you have a bottle of ketchup I can use
12. Prank call your neighbors at any random time of the day.
13. Insist that CelineDion is better than the Beatles.
14. Go around your neighborhood knocking on people's doors and shout, Trick-or-treat as if it were Halloween.
15. Ask random older people about what WorldWarII was like.
16. At the movie theater, sit in the incorrect aisle. When somebody comes and tells you you're sitting in the wrong aisle, tell them, Oh, yeah ? You and what army
17. When visiting a college, ask the tour guide, So, when do you think we will come in contact with the apocalypse
18. If you're a girl, show up to church wearing a bathing suit. When people start staring at you weirdly, say to them, What'cha looking at, you fool
19. On an airplane, kick the seat of somebody sitting in front of you. When they turn around and tell you to stop, say to them, Now sir ma'am, that's not very polite
20. During a job interview, ask your interviewer tons of random questions that don't have anything to do with anything.
- Word Blanks Played Today